Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Learning Journey Silly Snail Review

Today we played with a new toy from The Learning Journey called Little Friends Silly Snail. Right away my kids and I loved the bright colors and whimsical design of this cute toy. I like that it seems to be made of high quality plastics, which is good because my toddlers still put everything in their mouth and chew on it. We have had some toys stain their faces and clothes due to low quality paints and such. Ugh.
                                     
The Silly Snail is great for entertainment because it offers music but also doubles as a rattle. I appreciate the fact that it contains a rattle because that means that when the batteries die it will still be entertaining. We go through so many batteries in this house! Thankfully The Learning Journey Company was thoughtful enough to include batteries with each purchase.


The body of the snail also doubles as a handle, which is great for younger babies who are working on their grasp and for older toddlers who like to carry around more than one toy at a time. Silly Snail is moderately priced and I think it would make a great toy for your little one or as a gift. It is intended for babies 3 months and up, so it is quite versatile. You can purchase yours today here at Amazon! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment