Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Stretch Marks From Twins Pregnancies: Instanatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream Review



Welcome to InstaNatural



Stretch marks? Oh, you must mean my tiger stripes! You know, the battle scars that I earned carrying two twin pregnancies less than a year apart…but seriously. Stretch marks are no fun. I sadly have had some since I was about 10 years old, from when my body decided to turn into a woman overnight. Yay. But at least those have faded.

Now, I have the ugly/angry purplish-blue stretch marks from this last twin pregnancy crisscrossing my body. Thus, I will try anything that claims to heal them. I recently received some products from Instanatural, including a Stretch Mark & Scar Cream, aimed at prevention and reduction. The list of active ingredients include: 15% Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, Mango Butter, Grape Seed Oil, and Evening Primrose Oil. This company does not test on animals, is USA made, and has great reviews on Amazon so I was pumped to try it.

The product is nicely packaged and it smells so very good! Also, it is in a nice almost hands free pump, meaning you just need the heel of your palm. This is so convenient with lotions because your hands get all slimy and it’s annoying to have to pick up and squeeze a tube with slippery hands. So I used this cream twice a day (per the bottle’s instructions) for 30 days. After about a week I felt like I started to see a lightening in the color of my stretch marks. At the end of the 30 days I definitely noticed that the stretch marks weren’t as dark. In fact, one of my worst marks is a relatively small one that is deep. It is like a crater in my skin. However, after using the Instanatural cream the crater is almost completely filled in. Instead of feeling like a groove in my skin, it is almost smooth and level with my skin.
My deep stretch mark on my hip. BEFORE on the LEFT, AFTER on the RIGHT

My left leg. BEFORE on the LEFT, AFTER on the Right


I was surprised at the results that I actually saw with this product. I tried the It Works stretch mark cream for $65 and it was a bust; I saw no visible results. This Instanatural cream gives me hope for the future of my body! You can get yours from Amazon right now for the sale price of $23.47! Instanatural is so confident in their product that they offer a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund. That is an amazing deal! Plus, you can sign up on their website for their Insta Club and receive 15% off of your orders. Make sure you check them out of Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on new products and deals! 

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment