Friday, November 21, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Nerium Firm Lotion







So…I cheated. I had 4 kids and only had to carry 2 pregnancies (2 sets of twins). I gave birth to these 2 sets only 19 months apart. The consequences for this cheating, however, have been harsh for my body. You could certainly say that my body has seen better days. From my ribs down I have a wonderful new road map of stretch marks that tell the story of how I carried my two sets of twins for 35 weeks and 38 weeks…in addition to the marks I have what is so fondly called “twin skin.” Ya know, the extra skin you are left with after your body stretches to mind bending proportions.

So what now? I don’t think I am done having children, so there is only more saggy skin in my future. I asked my doctor what I could do about it and she didn’t mince words. She said, “looks like there is a tummy tuck in your future.” Hah, thanks doc; very encouraging. As if I could afford a tummy tuck.  This left me with a pretty dim outlook.
Sara, your go to Rep for Nerium!
Enter Sara, a very sweet sales rep who sells a product called Nerium. Sara is a young mother of three who helps supplement her family’s income by selling their fantastic product line. Nerium only sells 3 products right now, and one of them is called Firm. It actually firms up sagging skin; exactly what I had been looking for. Now, I know you, like me, are probably skeptical. But come on, a company that only sells 3 products and is highly successful must be doing something right. So I agreed to try out their Firm lotion and write up a review about my experience with it.

Here are some before and after photos of people who have used Nerium Firm:
Real Results Real Results

Real Results Real Results

My sales rep Sara uses Nerium herself and loves it; she is honest, fun, and never pushy. She is the best person you could buy this product from. She will answer any questions you have and make sure you are happy!
                                                       
I started using Nerium Firm on October 10th, it has been over 30 days and I have seen great results. I apply the lotion twice a day; it only takes about a minute to really rub it all in. The very first day that I used Firm, my skin felt different. For lack of a better word, it felt firmer. As the days progressed I honestly couldn’t tell for sure if anything was changing. I kept asking my husband how it looked, and referencing my “before” photos…but my belly didn’t look too different. However, it felt different. I continued to notice that my belly skin felt tighter and firmer.

So 30 days later and I am finally seeing tighter, smoother, firmer belly skin. And it feels that way too! I seem to have real problem with sticking with a regimen when I don’t see results, but I am so thankful that I stuck to this Firm lotion regimen. It took a month of “I’m not sure if I see any results” to get to the results that I am now seeing. **Just a note here, to protect my own feelings, I have not posted my own Before and After photos, however, if you email and ask to see MY before and after photos I will be more than happy to show you!** I will say that Nerium is expensive, but it works. It is worth it; and the alternative equivalent to these results is surgery, or injection, etc. costing in the thousands! One of the great things about Nerium is that you can sign up as a preferred customer and receive your product monthly at a VERY discounted price! For example, the Firm lotion is regularly $98, but as a preferred customer you can get it for $70!

You can reach Sara for sales and information at her website or via email.

This isn’t just a moisturizing lotion; there is real science behind it. According to the Nerium website, “NeriumFirm is a skin-tightening cream developed from the patented NAE-8 extract of the Nerium oleander plant. Its powerful antioxidant formulation has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite and dimpling and to help smooth, tighten and firm the appearance of loose skin. NeriumFirm also helps restore the appearance of youthful contour, tone and texture…. NeriumFirm is the only contouring product on the market harnessing the power of the NAE-8 extract, the key ingredient in the renowned NeriumAD skincare line.”  In addition to the proven results of NAE-8, NeriumFirm contains five other key ingredients:

  • Peptide matrix
  • Caffeine
  • White willow bark extract
  • Green tea leaf extract
  • Forskohlii root extract

In a recent third-party clinical trial, 92% of participants reported positive improvements on their thighs after 28 days. 92% reported an increase in their skin’s hydration, and 83% reported an improvement in the appearance of their skin’s cellulite and smoothness.

One of our lucky readers will win their very own Nerium Firm lotion! Enter below to win, and tell your friends!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers


                                                        

12 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like tummy tucks will be a thing of the past!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try this. So much easier and safer than surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would keep this for myself if I won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to win because the Nerium products I've tried have all been wonderful, and I'm sure this one is as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would keep this for myself - I just had a baby and my mid section needs some work!! Thanks for the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love this prize to help me get my pre-baby body back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will keep this for myself. After two kids this sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would keep this for myself! I gave birth to 4 big babies and I REALLY NEED this so badly! If it actually works, I might even shed some tears of gratitude, seriously! I've given up hope.
    manifestmiracles@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to see if this works

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love a product that works

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to use this for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to win this because I really need a product that works

    ReplyDelete