Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Jamberry Nails Pro-life Fundraiser



Hi everyone! As some of you may already know, babies, both born and in the womb, are very dear to my heart. I am pro-life and pro-mother. Please take a moment and check out this following post written by my friend Noa. She is a Jamberry Rep and is doing a special fundraiser for the month of January to benefit Care Net Pregnancy Center: 


For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Chenoa but I go by Noa, and I started selling Jamberry nail wraps a couple of months ago.  I am a busy mom on the go and outside of being a mom I work as a Staff Accountant at an accounting firm.  I always love to see everyone’s perfectly painted fingers but unfortunately I wasn’t blessed with the patience gene, so I inevitably need to scratch my face or anything else that will destroy the polish job I just spent what seems like forever doing.  Here enters Jamberry; they are heat and pressure activated nail wraps that come in over 300 designs. They require no drying time and are non-toxic.  They also do not damage your real nails and last up to 2 weeks on fingers and up to 6 weeks on toes!!!  Each set provides 2 manicures and up to 2 pedicures or 2 manicures and several accent nails.


As a New Years Resolution of sorts I wanted to spend my first month of the year giving, so I have decided to run fundraisers for the month of January.  I am donating my entire commission from all sales to Care Net Pregnancy Center of Southern MD.  Although I have never faced the decisions many that come to Care Net face, I understand and have experienced the loss of a baby and the hole it leaves inside.  If someone is facing financial hardship and what may feel like insurmountable odds that could lead to them making a decision out of desperation, and I can even do a little to care for them and help them know that they are in fact not alone, I will.  Care Net provides so much:  counselling, provisions, prayer, parenting tools, and means for parents to provide at a low cost.  They truly are a giving bunch!!!  




In addition I have created a custom wrap to celebrate life, pictured below:
This is a custom wrap and can be ordered directly through me at the following email address:  noaskye79@gmail.com
This wrap has to be ordered in bulk by me so if you are interested you can send me a check for $18.75 plus tax or pay through my paypal account by adding $1 to cover fees.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment