Monday, June 9, 2014

Dino Lingo Spanish Program Review


I truly love the Spanish language and I wish that I spoke it fluently. Sadly, I was not taught to be bi-lingual as a child. I finally had the chance to take a Spanish class in High School but it was basic and I didn’t get the chance to converse in it that much so sadly I never truly picked up the language. I remember a slim amount of what I learned, and I have tried to pick up some more of the language through language Apps for the iPhone and I keep a Spanish to English dictionary handy but I am just not disciplined enough to basically teach myself Spanish.  I really need a structured program.

I now have twin toddlers who I am determined to help become bi-lingual. I am a strong believer that you can learn languages best at a young age. Thus, my children have several toys and books that speak in English and Spanish. I also try to introduce Spanish words as often as I can. But alas, these small things are not enough to teach someone a new language. Luckily, I stumbled upon Dino Lingo, a great, award winning program that teaches children different languages. 

 






The Dino Lingo program includes: 5 DVDs, 150 flashcards, 10 posters, a vocabulary book, a coloring book, a world map, a parent’s guide, a dinosaur plush toy (they even threw in an extra toy so both of my kids could have their own), a progress chart and report, and a songs CD (most languages). All of the materials are so bright, colorful, and engaging! I couldn't have asked for anything nicer.


So far, my twin’s favorite materials are the Spanish songs CD’s and the DVDs. They dance around the room to the fun upbeat music and lyrics of the songs and they are enthralled with the images of the DVDs. One of the things I like the most about the program is that it is very child captivating. 


By using bold colors, fun animations and graphics, and constantly changing images, Dino Lingo is able to capture and hold even young children’s attention. I also had a good friend's daughter who is 6 check out the DVDs. She too was taken with the videos. Dino Lingo's website says that this program is for children ages 1-8 and I would agree. I am not embarrassed to say that I even find myself learning more Spanish by being a part of this program.


I know that language learning programs can be very pricey, but Dino Lingo offers their product at a great price. Their Spanish for kids basic set is only $99.95 and the full set is only $159.99. they also often offer discounts on certain language programs on their website so make sure you check those out! They even offer a 30 day money back guarantee!

Dino Lingo is currently available in 43 exciting languages.  Learn more about Dino Lingo, their story, and their teaching methods, by visiting their website.  Their website is very interactive and user friendly. On it you can find freelessons, FAQs, coupons, etc.  Be sure to connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest so you don’t miss anything new.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment