Thursday, September 11, 2014

Braun Digital Ear Thermometer via Influenster

I just received a new Braun digital ear thermometer for free in exchange for a review of my honest opinion from Influenster. So far I am very happy with it! When I had twins at the end of 2012 I wanted to buy one but didn't. So I ended up using the oh so fun rectal thermometer; and no one likes those. But hey, I guess it is better to give than to receive. 

The Braun digital is so easy to use. Thankfully it comes with batteries so all you have to do is turn it on. It even comes with a probe cover already on it. I used it on my sleeping 6 week old and she didn't even stir. This is an easy, non-invasive way to get an accurate temperature read! I recommend it for sure! 

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment