Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ozeri Electric Wine Bottle Opener Review


I personally do not like the taste of alcohol nor do I drink it; not even the perfect wine paired with a delicious meal. What can I say? I just don’t have the palate for it I guess. But when Ozeri asked me to review their Electric Wine Opener I was intrigued so I agreed. I have many friends and family members who enjoy the occasional glass of wine and I have heard stories of how frustrating removing a wine bottle cork can be.

Corks can dry rot and crumble. Corks can become firmly wedged in place and be virtually impossible to remove with a corkscrew; then the knife comes out when you have to dig the obstinate cork out of the bottle. You can you end up with a butchered cork that is below the opening of the bottle, thus rendered useless and potentially forever stuck. If you are hoping to relax and/or enjoy a meal with said wine you are just out of luck if these things happen to you.

There has to be a better way, right? Luckily there is. The Ozeri Electric Wine BottleOpener provides an easy, fuss free open every time. No more straining, stress or potential cuts from trying to wrangle open a stubborn cork. The smart folks at Ozeri even include a foil cutter and aerating pourer in the box. One of the nice things about the Ozeri Electric Wine Bottle Opener is that it uses an AC adapter, not batteries, to charge. Oh, and they claim that you can open up to 80 bottles of wine on a single charge, so you won’t have the annoyance oh having to charge it every single use. I was also impressed with the design of this opener. It is sleek and coated with a velvet-y like slip resistant coating and has chrome like accents.


Overall I think this is a great product to have at home for everyday use or for the occasional dinner party. Its pleasant and streamlined design makes for a perfect home addition that won’t stick out like a sore thumb. Or, like me, you could give this great item as a gift. Who wouldn’t love to receive something that will make their life easier? You can check out this Ozeri Electric Wine BottleOpener as well as their other fine products at their website or at Amazon.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment