Monday, May 19, 2014

UNi Argan Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My heels are always dry and cracked. It doesn't matter what season it happens to be. I have tried all sorts of foot lotions, scrubs, and tools to make this cracked skin go away. I even get pretty regular pedicures and I always tell the technician to please focus on my heels. They all try their own tricks to cure my dry, cracked heels, but to no avail. Now, I am pregnant, and the dry skin has amplified and my heels look worse than ever. Of course it is springtime and I want to wear all my cute sandals and free my prisoner of winter feet! So needless to say, I am desperate for a solution.

A few days ago I received a bottle of UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil to review. I have used hair care products that contained a trace of Argan oil and they have always yielded great results so I was excited to see what pure Argan oil could do. UNi’s Argan Oil is 100% pure organic and made from Moroccan Argan Trees. The label says that it is for hair, body, and skin. The company recommends it as a daily moisturizer, a dead-end repairer for hair, cuticle soother etc. Since my skin is so dry lately I tried the oil directly on a few places. I applied it to my cuticles, my heels and a red dry patch on my leg. I did this daily for a few days.

So far I am pleased with the results! My cuticles are looking much healthier, the dry patch on my leg is almost gone and best of all…my heels are at least 80% better after only a few days of using this Argan oil. UNi backs their product with a satisfaction guarantee. This is 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil, TRIPLE Extra Virgin Grade, fast absorbing, certified organic and is intended for Hair and Skin Care Treatment . It is Cold Pressed EcoCert and USDA Approved Oil. They guarantee satisfaction and results within Days.






According to the UNi company, “This naturally light scented oil helps protect, hydrate, and restore elasticity to all hair types. [A] large concentration of fatty acids and antioxidants help restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp and hands. Reduces and removes frizzy and damaged hair. Excellent for cuticles - helps prevent cracking and peeling of nails. Can treat all skin types as well.”

So if you suffer from dry hair, nails, skin etc. I highly recommend this product. I was amazed at how fast I saw results! 




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment